Monday, October 26, 2009

My 30 day challenge

Today's Monday.... You know what Mondays are famous for: starting over. You know what everyone says when they screw up on their diets. "I'm going to start over on Monday" Ok, so it's cliche, but today is Monday. And I'm going to challenge myself for the next 30 days. I found a 30 day challenge on www.gotogabby.com called the "30 days to change your ways" challenge.

Day 1 (today) - I've got to make a list of my goals, and then make a "to-do" list of things I need to get done today. That's easy enough...it's the end of the day. My to-do list includes washing bottles, getting ready for bed, and going to sleep. Check, check, and check.

My goals for the end of this 30-day challenge: 1)Eat green vegetables every day. 2) Get back into my old pants (don't think for a minute I'm going to write down the size!) And I don't mean the size 4 pants I wore when I got married...just the ones i was wearing a year ago before I got pregnant with Meg. 3) Drink 70 oz of water every day...without fail. 4) Weigh 10 pounds less. 5) Workout at least 30 mins a day, 5 days a week.

Here goes nothing!

1 comment:

Felicia said...

sounds like a plan! I need the same plan I might start today...