Monday, October 19, 2009

God's sense of humor

It happened in Tupelo. I was waiting to pull out onto Eason Blvd, desperately needing to find a bathroom. I was dying!!! There was a car in front of me waiting for traffic to clear so he could turn left. The gas station I was trying to get to was just a block to the right. If the car in front of me would JUST GO ALREADY!!!! I mean really, how clear does traffic have to be?! The gas station is RIGHT THERE!!! I just had a baby a few months ago......there's no such thing as "HOLDING IT"!!!! COME ON!!!!! JUST TURN!!!!! MUST....GO....NOW!!!!

That's when I looked down at the license plate on the car in front of me. It read: GOT2PEE......Seriously! Who puts that on their car tag?!?! I could almost hear the voice of God, just laughing at me!!! hahahahahahahahahahaha

No comments: