Saturday, July 25, 2009

Can I get a big WOW!!!!

Shock, oh-my-gosh!, really?!, that's not right, this test must be faulty/expired, I'll take another one, what?!, you gotta be kiddin me!, are you sure?, oh-my-gosh!, I can't believe it, I'm shaking, how am I gonna tell Glenn?, excitement, disbelief, what's everyone gonna say?!, this can't be true, I'm gonna wait until the doctor tells me it's true before I believe it.....



Guess what the doc says.........I'M PREGNANT AGAIN!!!! Can I get a big WOW?! I'm 8 1/2 weeks along. The due date is March 2, a month before Meg's first birthday. I'll get a sonogram at my 12 week check-up. My prediction: it'll be twins! Then I'll have 3 kids under the age of 1.

I just can't stop laughing. For those of you who see me over the next 2-3 years, forgive me if I have difficulty carrying on a logical adult conversation. I may even find it complicated to form a complete sentence. Lack of sleep, insanity, raging hormones, crazy good times are on the way! Well I say bring on the minivan and let the good times roll!!!!

2 comments:

Lori said...

What is everyone going say? Honestly? "Better her than me!" But seriously, we are so happy for your many blessings and are here to help in any way that you need. Congratulations!!!

Felicia said...

I'm so excited for u guys!